Monday, June 21, 2010

Thrift Store Shadow Boxes

Well good evening!!  I was able to work on a few crafts tonight and play with some different materials with my vinyl.  I found these little shadow boxes at a Thrift Store and bought all 5 of them for $4!!  Now you can't pass that up.  I wanted a little wallhanging in the guest bedroom so put this together.



Love having quick and easy projects were you can enjoy them immediately!!  :)  I have a few bigger projects that I will be working on but you will have to check back to see what they are lol

Well it's been a very long day and so it's time to head to bed as I have to get up bright and early and go into the office tomorrow vs. work from home.

Have a great evening!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Low Tide High Style said...

What a great project, shadow boxes make wonderful wall art and yours were a bargain!

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

Kat :)

craftyles said...

Laura,
So cute. I love the candle holder make-over on previous post. I didn't know you could paint over plastic. Great idea
Leslie!

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Kat ~ I couldn't pass them up and you can do so many things with them. Can't wait to see what I do with the others. Thanks for stopping and visiting my blog :)

Leslie ~ you can paint over just about anything :) You either have to prime it or you can take sandpaper and rough it up so the spray paint adheres. It's great :)