Monday, June 21, 2010

Dollar Store Crafts

Happy Tuesday!!  I was reading on the blogs and found this cute idea so thought I'd try it out.  Can't go wrong for $2 right?  Sorry I didn't get the blog site but my computer decided to shut down on me and I hadn't save it yet :(  But whomever did this before, it was such a cute idea so I tried it!!

You can find these at the Dollar store.  I roughed it up some before spray painting it.



Bought a small bag of rocks, so yes we're at $2 and I had some red votive candles already and all done :)



Quick and simple but yet elegant at the same time.  I didn't get any of the glass holders, and still may but they only had tiny ones that wouldn't work but you get the idea.

I also had these candles from the Dollar store and wanted to play with some vinyl.  I've got these done and took less than 2 minutes and wanted to put it in the main bathroom and then put one in the livingroom so here they are :)  Fits right in with the country theme around the house.  Vinyl star and a little horseshoe and there you have it!




Well have a great day and keep it simple :)

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun blog you have! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great summer!

Love, Brenda

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks for stopping by Brenda :) I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Enjoy your Summer with your family! Can't wait until you return as you have a fun blog also and look forward to following :)

Jessica said...

Ooooo, I love these I ideas! I so need a cricut machine so I can do some vinyl projects! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. =)