Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rednesday Frame

Happy Rednesday!!  So I am posting this a few hours early as I have to get up bright and early tomorrow to head into the office.  Wow am I ever going to need coffee again in the morning.  lol  I had found this red frame at Goodwill a few weeks ago and wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do with it but I thought since our main bathroom is done up in yellow, browns with touches of red, it would go perfect in there.  So I wanted to leave the frame as it was as it was already a little distressed which was perfect and since I want everything peaceful in my home, I thought this is it!!



I've got a bit of a country cowboy theme going on so decided lets carry that through :)  Quick and simple and just love it!!



Have a great day!!  Happy creating :)

Hugs ~ Laura

2 comments:

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Now that is cute! Did you paint it or cut it out?

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

I cut the lettering with my vinyl machine and just layered it on scrapbook paper :) Threw a few embelishments on I found at the craft store and done!! Simple!! :)