Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Patriotic Setting

Happy Rednesday!!  Well I had a few things together and wanted to do more so I came up with this cute centerpiece for our diningroom table.

I had gotten the crate already and just gave it a fresh coat of white paint, distressed it a little and it was good to go.  I had also already completed my little white boxes with my vinyl stars on it, had the little flower arrangement and my glass block.  So I had picked up the little tiny crate that wasn't finished on one of my treasure hunts so I spray painted it red and put on my little flag ribbons and ta-da!!

Very cheap, creative and am displaying it proudly :)  Hope you have a fantastic day!!  I won't be getting much done today craft wise as it is my last day at work for a few weeks until it gets renewed so it's going to be a very busy day!!

xo ~ Laura

6 comments:

bj said...

This is an adorable piece...you did a great job!!

I hope you get to go on an Alaskan cruise in the near future. It was, by far, one of the most relaxing vacations we've ever been on. And so so pretty.
xo bj

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your prayers. They are very appreciated, Laura! I will most definitely keep you all posted.

Lots of love to you : )

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

That is an adorable display! I just love red, white, and blue (all year long).
I love your little burlap frame in the previous post too. Too stinkin' cute!
Blessings!
Traci

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks girls :) I had a lot of fun putting it together. Nice not having to spend money and reuse what is around the house :)

Angela said...

Just gorgeous..your so talented. Happy Rednesday and 4th of July..we celebrate canada's day tomorrow.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Angela :) Have a wonderful 4th of July in Canada tomorrow :)