Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cute Cute!!!

Hi there!!  Well I was on my way home from my last day of work for this contract and decided to stop by the craft store to see if they had any sales on Cricut cartridges.  Well they did but I also found these adoreable finds, and where you may ask??  In the 80% off rack as they were "damaged"!! 

To me they aren't damaged, just a little chip on each of them, and I just love them.  I spent a total of $4.00 on all of them!!  Now that's a deal :)  I'm going to do something with them but don't know exactly what yet but it won't be repainting them :)  Going to plant some things in them I think!!

I was just so excited I wanted to share my adoreable great treasures from today!!  Wow, I'm going to be crafting and organizing away on my day's off now.  Yay!!!

Have a great evening!!

xo ~ Laura

0 comments: