Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nook Light Redo

Happy Thursday!!  So little by little, I'm starting to get everything coordinated in my kitchen nook area with bringing my pop of color in.  We have this light, yet very plain and blue mind you, hanging over our small table in the nook area.  My husband doesn't want me to paint the shade so I will honor his wish on that and the solutions is!!!  To cover it in fabric so I can change it as my mood guides me.  lol!!  I have never done this before so let's just see how this one turns out :) So here is the before



And here is the after!!   I am also working on some chair cushions to blend it all together so stay tuned :)



I'm kinda lovin it :)  Have a great day!!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I love what you've done with the light...very sweet :)

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

It looks soft and cozy, great job!
Bonnie

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

now that is really cute and to be able to change with the seasons or holidays---very clever! Linda