Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cute and easy projects

Hi there!  So I had 2 lonely stars that were just needing something hanging from their hooks so I pulled out my Dollar Store wood hearts, gave them a coat of red spray paint, printed up some vinyl words, embelished them and now they have a new home for the Summer :)




I just love it when you can do easy projects and see instant gratification don't you???  :)

I am also working on these cute and tiny boxes.  Not exactly sure what I'll do with them quiet yet but I'm sure I can find a happy home for them too.  Yes, another Dollar Store find!!  These are 2 boxes that stack inside of each other and so cute!!



Have a great day and happy creating!!

xo ~ Laura

P.S.  So I put a thin coat of white spray paint on the boxes and wanted to have the affect that some of the brown comes through, cut out a few vinyl stars and added a few buttons and now I can put these with my 4th of July decorations!!  Love it!!



Have fun creating!!

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

your boxes are really cute!
Linda

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Linda. Very simple to make :)

Unknown said...

Hello!

I LOVE the Dollar Tree, don't you? I saw those little boxes, too. I was dying to get them for a project, but I have sooo many half done projects I had to practice some self control. Lol. I need to do them FIRST before I start bringing more "junk" home ;-)

Thank you for your sweet compliments on my banana bread. I love meeting new people on here! It's so much fun.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend, friend.
Your newest follower,
Laura : )

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Hi Laura :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and following along. I hope you enjoy. I hear ya about the Dollar Tree :) I always feel so good walking out of there with so much stuff for such a great price. lol I need to practice self control too so don't feel bad. lol Have a great week Sweetie!