Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nook Chairs - ME Monday's

Happy Monday!!  I am sharing my cute ME Monday cushions I just made.  Vicki at Cherry Chick is hosting this for today and I wanted to share these :)  She posts the cutest things.    Please hop on over to see all the cute items people have posted at Cherry Chick

I decided I needed some new cushions on the chairs to pull things together in the nook.  Very quick and simple and I think they turned out so cute :)
The shot from the top isn't the greatest but you'll get the idea from the back shot :)  I love the little ties on the back.



Basic sewing project, quick and simple.  Don't you just love it when things come together???

Have a great day!

xo ~ Laura

7 comments:

Cherry Chick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherry Chick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Autocrat: Haley said...

Looks fabulous!! Great job!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I'm right in the middle of a chair redo today, too. Great minds think alike, I tell ya! : )

Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Good luck on the giveaway!

Love,
Laura

Cherry Chick said...

Laura,
Thanks so much...We're happy that you've joined us this week!
´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥•.*.Thank you.*.•♥
♥•.*.very much.*.•♥
¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Cute! And nice sewing too!

Unknown said...

Super cute.