Friday, June 25, 2010

Jackpot!!!

Hi!!  Well today is the first day I've been out treasure hunting and it must have been my lucky day as I either found sales going on in the store, or some great finds at the thrift/GW stores.  I'm SOOO excited!!  This will definitely fill up my week projects that's for sure.  So... do you want to see my little treasures??  OK...  So here is the overall picture and I'll break them down as we go.



This is a little table I found at the thrift store, very cute detail on the sides and perfect to hold my Cricut.  I'm going to get a few baskets for underneath and it will be perfecto.  I will probably paint it too...  lol





















Then I found these cute blocks for $.49 cents each that I will put little candles in after I redo them and this absolutely adoreable Rooster Chalkboard!!  They had him at $7.99 but got him half off so what a bargin!!  I love him!!!




Then I stopped by GW because I had to drop off some boxes for my daughter so I figured well I'm here, so lets just pop in and if something catches my eye and the price is right, I'll splurge ;)  Honestly I don't think I've ever gone into GW and not came out with something but it sounded good right?  lol

So I found this cute window frame, which I already have in mind what I'm going to do with it.



Found this cute mirrored wallhanging with pegs and think I know what I'm going to do with this.....



Then I found these cute unfinished little crates that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with but I'm sure I can figure something out lol.




Then I found these 2 plates.  The large red one (in the first picture to the right) will be used for Christmas and the smaller one will be finished to use for Valentines Day!!



Then I had to run to the store to get a few things and I've been keeping an eye out for a new bedroom quilt and I scored on this one!!  It is being washed but I'll let you see the "Before Shot" now and you'll have to come back to see the "After".  All I can say is that our bedroom is coming together too.  This is SOOO much fun!!


Oh OK... I'll give you a hint.... but that's it!!



So my damage for my treasure hunting today, $60 but that also includes my other treasures that you will be seeing at a later date so stay tuned!!

Have a great day!! 
xo ~ Laura

7 comments:

Donna said...

Great finds, and great price for all that good stuff! My fav is the rooster chalkboard. :)

D

bj said...

Hi, Sorority Sista...these are fabulous finds. I just LOVE days like that!! :) That little rooster chalk board is adorable.
xo bj

bj said...

O, me again..;)
I read your profile...grandmother at 38 ??? GOOD GRIEF that's young...

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks D, yes the little rooster is my fav too :)

BJ, well yes it is young to be a 1st time Grandma but I started having kids young also. I was 19 when I had my first one and my oldest daughter was 18 when she had her first one :) Keeps me young at heart ;)

Elizabeth said...

Just AWESOME finds! I love the little candle 'blocks' - imagine the vinyl designs you can put on the sides when painted! :) Love the window frame, too...lucky duck!

Unknown said...

Jackpot is right! I think I can see you smiling from here!

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Great finds! It's always fun when you can find so much for a good price!

Also, thanks for your comment on my little shelf redo! :)