Friday, June 25, 2010

Basket Lining

Happy Friday!!  Wow!!  It is just amazing me on how many things you can find around your house that can add that little "cuteness" that has been neglected for so long.  I'm loving just sitting back, looking around on what and how I can change things in the house.  It is feeling so much warmer and I just love it!! 

I had this little basket sitting on the hearth of the fireplace with some scented pine cones in it.  Well I've seen so many cute baskets on the different blogs and in the store so I said I have the fabric so let's do it!



So here it is.  Just a simple inside cover with a cute red bow :)

So I'm off work today so it's off to find some treasures :)  Wish me luck lol!!

Have a great day!

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. It really means a lot!

Cute basket liner!

Have a great weekend!
Kim