Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to all the special men in our lives

Happy Sunday!!  I want to wish all the special men out there a very special Father's Day.  I know that I am who I am because of the wonderful mentor I have as a father.  He is a very loving, sweet and caring person that has been such an inspiration to me. 



Sometimes we forget to reflect on how our father's touch our lives and am so happy to be able to honor all these special men on this day.  I am blessed to honor the man who provided me 3 beautiful children and also my husband who took on the very special role of being a stepfather to my children. 



May each and everyone of you be able to enjoy this special day with our special men in our life and be able to make or treasure these special times.

Happy Father's Day!!

Hugs ~ Laura

3 comments:

VS said...

Hi Friend,
So glad to have found your lovely blog! I look forward to following all of life's adventure's with you.
Smiles,
Susie

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Susie for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Looks like you're relatively new to blog land also. Your blog is very cute and I look forward to following yours also. Have a great evening!! ~ Laura

craftyles said...

I love the gifts you made for your kids on the last post. That's a wonderful idea. Thanks for your comments on Where Bloggers Create. See you soon!
Leslie