Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fun little projects

Hi!!  Well I was a little bored tonight so decided to work on a few more projects.  Remember those blocks that I found for $.49 cents the other day, well I'm in the process of re-doing them and had to give you a sneak peek on what I'm doing with one of them :)  I'm having a lot of fun doing the ribbon flowers that Connie at  SHADY CREEK LANE shared, now I can't quit experimenting!  This one is a very narrow ribbon and didn't know exactly how well it would do but it turned out really cute!

The other fun project I did was for my youngest daughter.  She just moved into her own place the 1st of May and she told me that she had wanted to buy some cookie cutters and I told her that I had tons of them so I had a medium size jar I bought at Goodwill for $.99 cents, filled it with different colors of the cutters, brought out my Cricut and then cut out fabric and ribbon that I already had and here is my little $1.00 gift to her.  So cute!!

Well I'd better sign off now and get some sleep.  I'll have more time tomorrow to finish up a few more projects.

Night!! 

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Fabulous projects!! I am pretty sure that you were my 100th follower!! Thanks so much! I will be hosting a give-a-way sometime over the next week! Be sure you stop back by so you can enter! Can't wait to see what else you whip up!