Saturday, June 12, 2010

A few tiny projects I'm trying out....

Hi!!  No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  I know it's been a few days since I've posted but I have been able to work on a few things this week.  Have all of them turned out right???  Nope, but that's OK right?  lol

Here are a few projects I've been working on.  Still not complete but getting there and hoping to have pictures posted soon.


This was a little thing I have in our bathroom and definitely needs some "POP" of color so stay tuned ;)


A GW find for $1.99..... hmmmmm what will I do with this????  I've got an idea :)


I received my larger clothes pins and have been playing with my Cricut.  Tried to offset the lettering some so it's not symetrical but not sure I like this one.  I'm thinking about it still....  lol

So have a great day and happy crafting!!

xoxo ~ Laura


So here is the "after" shot on one and something cute I put up in the bathroom just for my hubby :)

And my cute little wallhanging just for my hubby.  He is the best husband in the world.  He's always there for me no matter what!!  The flash makes it look like something is on the glass but it's not.  Not the best photographer.  lol

Have a great night!!
xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Rough Edges Pottery said...

Cute projects. Welcome to blogland!!