Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cute Shelf Redo



Happy Saturday!!  I hope that everyone is having a great weekend so far.  I've been able to work on a few crafts these past few days in between Dr. visits and have been waiting to get this up on my wall.  I found this little shelf at Goodwill for $2.99 and started getting some ideas for it and I think it turned out very cute.  This is going to display my grandbabies pictures plus a few nic nacks.... so here is the before shot ~ kinda boring huh lol


So after a few coats of new paint, and of course red as I'm loving it as it cheers me up, here is what I came up with and it is now on my livingroom wall displaying my beautiful grandbabies :)



I can't wait to get my new Cricut so I can start playing with more things.  The ideas are just flowing and am excited!!  So until later,  have a great evening and happy crafting!!!

xoxo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Heartfelt living said...

What a great find! I love what you did with the shelf and those grandbabies are just precious.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Karen :) I thought originally to have the pictures hanging with a floating affect down from the hooks but they didn't lay right so I took that off and added the craft wire, got the clothes pins and loved the way it worked out :) Thank you for the compliment on the grandbabies... they are so much fun!! Have a great day!! Hugs :) ~ Laura