Thursday, June 3, 2010

Little wall hanging for my baby girl



Happy Thursday!!  As I posted before, I have been going through some very stressful times with my youngest daughter who is 20 these past 12 days and more testing and possibly surgery coming in the next week or so which is limiting me of doing my crafting but today I wanted to keep my mind occupied so tried to put a little something together.  I get a little done at a time but I am happy how things are turning out. 

Carissa and Brandon have been together for over 3 years now and are talking about marriage in the near future and they love to tell their story about a "backwoods boy and a fairy tale princess" so........ I put this together for them.  I didn't take a picture of the plaque before but it is like this one, just a little bigger but you'll get the idea :)


And here is the after which I know that she's going to love.  Nothing major, just something cute that has a story behind it :)



Also in progress, found this at Goodwill and definitely not my color scheme so in the process of changing that and putting a few extra items on it... so I'll post that when it's all done :)



Make it a great day!  ~ Laura


After shot!!!  Now that is better and goes perfect in our main bathroom.  Just a country girl at heart I guess :)



0 comments: