Sunday, June 6, 2010

Craft Room Chair and Ottoman


Happy Sunday!!  I hope that all of you have had a wonderful weekend and enjoying your Sunday afternoon.  It is a drabby and rainy day here in the NW so decided it was time to get more inside projects done, or at least working on them more.  It's been a busy day.  Let's see, so far I have done up a cute throw pillow for the loveseat, recovered the seat top for my Grandma's old sewing machine and made a basic throw for over the top so it doesn't get scratched.  I also completed my sewing basket and made it into an ottoman for in front of my craft chair and have made a throw for over my comfy chair!  Whew!!!  Definitely a busy day for me....  lol

So here is my before/after shot of my GW chair and my existing sewing basket my Father-in-law bought me many Christmas' ago.    Love the different textures and fabrics all together.  The pictures don't do it justice either.

Before.....................................




After ................................................




Guess I better to get to some house work now....  lol  Make it a great day!!

xoxo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love how you added the little white bows. :)