Monday, June 28, 2010

Burlap and Material Window Hanging

OK so I just couldn't stop today!!!!  So while organizing some of my little nooks and cranny's the other day, I found this small styrofoam circle and when looking at all the wonderful blogs this week, I saw this cute burlap wreath from Linda over at the Craftaholics Anonymous site!  Thanks Linda for the great idea :) 

So here is what I started out with.  I would say maybe a 6" styrofoam circle.

I then cut and ripped burlap and different scraps of material that I had and started tieing them one by one.  Then I decided to just hang it by some ribbon I had and put a cute little button I had and I just love it!!  I have it hanging in my kitchen window :)

I just want to say that all of you out there in blogland are such wonderful and talented individuals and love all your ideas and am so grateful that you share them with us.  I love to try out new little projects, especially from scratch and see what creation I come up with.

Have a fantastic day and love you all!!

xo ~ Laura

6 comments:

craftyles said...

Laura,
That's a cute project. I may have to try that. I love projects that you have everything for. Really cute!
Leslie

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Leslie :) I think it turned out pretty cute :) Linda has a great blog with fun ideas. You should check her out if you haven't.

Anonymous said...

What a great project...so simple but looks fantastic xx

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Lou Lou :) It was very simple but just love how it turned out!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Laura,
Cute wreath! I'm so glad you took they idea and made it your own. Super cutie! I had fun stopping by and checking it out :)
happy crafting,
Linda

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Thanks Linda for giving me the idea :) I loved yours!!! I'm sure I'll be trying out new ones in the future :)