Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My first ever

Well howdy!!  No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I have just been busy working on lots of projects around the house.  Things that have been put off for months, if not even years lol.

I started off last week by pressure washing the entire house, 3 decks and the driveway.  It was crazy and took me a few days but it looks so nice and besides, what else do you do in 90+ degree weather right?  Yes call me crazy.

Since I've been laid off work for the past 2 months, and enjoying it I might add lol, I've also got a lot organized.  My hubby had this little computer desk for one of his play computers (he works at Microsoft and is always writing scripts) but it was getting too dusty as the cat box is in the same room, or should I say it was.  He moved it into one of the other rooms and he gave me the cart so I can move it where I want when I'm crafting.  I thought that was a great idea too so off to the store I went to get more storage.  You can never have enough containers right?  Out came the label maker :)


This was one of my little projects.  I had a wood shelf and wanted to give it more of the "beach washed" look and I love how it turned out :)

 
I have also been creating lots of frames as I am in the process of trying to get some masters and inventory built up so I can open an Etsy store.  This one I made for a friend of mine who just had a precious little girl.  She loved it :)

 
There is so much more but I will save that for another posts and then you'll just have to stop back to see what I'm up too lol.
 
Hope you're having a wonderful week so far and remember ~ happy crafting!!
 
xo ~ Laura

2 comments:

Judy said...

Very cute princess frame.

Judy@
Judys Handmade Creations

Proper Prim said...

Great job Laura... love how you hung your little shelf. The princess frame is adorable and so fitting for a little princess.

I bet it feels good to get all that organizing done... great save for the computer stand.

Keep up the good work... when you are done, come to my house and start on mine...lol.

Hugs,
Deb