Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

I would like to wish all of you a very special Thanksgiving.  May you all gain precious memories that will fill your hearts, cherish them and also enjoy and live in the moment.  Life is short.

It has been exactly 1 year tonight that my Dad collasped and was on his last few days on this earth.  I have been able to reflect throughout this past year on so many things.   I am able to look at life so differently now and to cherish even the smallest things.
So enjoy each and every moment tomorrow with your friends and family.  Cherish them and have a thankful heart for all that you have in your lives.  I know I am very thankful for all of you.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

xoxo Laura

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Laura!! I sure hope you're having a wonderful day!
gail

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I am certainly thankful to made your acquaintance, Laura.
Life is short and Good friends are hard to come by. May you be blessed with lots of love and happiness!