Saturday, June 25, 2011

The last of the inside decorating for the 4th of July

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far!!

OK so I think I'm done with the decorating the inside for the 4th of July.  I do enjoy decorating though and want to change some things around decor wise but we'll see.

So I made this USA plaque last year and put up a USA TY Bear that I found when cleaning out my craft room on Sunday.  I thought yup, keeping this one lol.  I have a thing for teddy bears anyway :)  I also had picked up these two tea light candle holders at the Dollar Store and decided to put some star garland around them to dress it up a little more.  Perfect little addition don't you think?


I have also updated my shadow display box.  Trust me it was time.  I still had my Valentine's stuff in it!!  Opps!!!


And this is one of my favs :)

I still am thinking about the outside but nothing has come to mind quiet yet but you know me, some inspiration will get to me lol.

Have a wonderful day and hope you are all having a fabulous time with all your projects.

xo ~ Laura

0 comments: