Saturday, February 12, 2011

Up to my ears.......

Wow I feel like I am floating around my house, up to my ears in flowers!!!  I worked on the bridesmaid's bouquets and finished 5 of them all in one night!!!  Well almost finished, I still have the ribbons to add but then they are finished and out of the way.  So this makes a total of 6 of them as I have the "throw bouquet" done also.

Now I have to start packing things up and labeling them for easy transport the day of the wedding.  I think I'm going to need a vacation after I get done with this wedding lol.

Hope you've had a wonderful week and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  “Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough.”

xo ~ Laura

7 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

The bouquets are gorgeous, as are the corsages below. Your talent and stamina always amaze me.
Have a beautiful Valentine's Day!
★Linda★

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Wow! Those are really good! I love the color selection that was chosen.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Wow girl you are a machine! They are lovely. I forget, is it a Fall wedding?

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your bouquets!!! so beautiful!!!

Connie said...

Wow, it looks like a florist shop. Beautiful bouquets, your daughter is so lucky to have such a talented mom.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

laura--you're making me glad that jamie is not involving me much in the details of her wedding! Whew! you've been busy!
I'm visiting her later this week, and I'll find out more details. She's pretty particular, and I guess she thinks her old mom doesn't quite "get" her.
the bouquets look great!
gail

santamaker said...

What beautiful bouquets!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me comforting words on my little puppy's passing. I really appreciate it.