Friday, February 11, 2011

Organizing Family Room and more

Hi!!

Yay I finally have hit the weekend!  Work has been just crazy and am just swamped so it is nice to have the weekend to unwind a little more.  Will it be a slow weekend???  Nope lol!

Well I'm slowly taking over the entire house for my crafting lol.  My hubby said do I get any space at all and I told him of course.  He can have 2 drawers and a 1/4 of the closet lol.  Seriously he has more space than that.  I didn't want to get rid of the dining table/chairs I purchased for Mom and Dad when I moved them into the apartment so we kept it and put it in the "family room" which we really don't use and took over the corner.  Nice to be able to spread things out when I'm working on my crafts :)


I also did up the first of the Mother's coursages for the wedding.  Man I'm on a mission now.  Only 3 months left so I'm in high gear now.

Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  Wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that weaken you.

xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Granny said...

When you can't have one room to dedicate to crafts they seem to migrate don't they? Even though I have the sewing/craft room my basket of yarn is always sitting in the living room next to my chair. Have a great weekend.