Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bridesmaids gifts/Totes

Hi!!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far :)  I know I am......beautiful sunny morning here in the PNW.  A bit breezy and cold but sunny and blue skies.  No better way to start your day with a cup of fresh brewed coffee in hand :)

I am excited to say that I've got yet another completed project off my list now.  I've been working over the past few months on the wedding items (like you don't already know that from all my posts right??  lol)  and last night I finally finished all the totes that are for the bridesmaids.  I had made a few earlier and wasn't totally happy with them due to how the vinyl or paint was looking so I broke down and ordered some iron on vinyl and oh my goodness..... I love it!!!  So quick and easy and it looks so much better!! 


So here are just a few shots of some of the completed ones.  They turned out so cute!!


Have a fabulous day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote:  Without bad days we wouldn't know what a good day feels like.


xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Granny said...

Cute totes.

Love the quote and it's oh so true.

Proper Prim said...

How cute are those... you have been a busy girl... would you send some of that energy my way please..lol

Great job Laura...I am sure they will love them.

Enjoy that sunshine for me will ya?

Hugs, Deb

genie said...

You have created the most precious totes. Know the girls will be thrilled to receive them. How you do it all I do not know. You are sososo talented. Happy Sunday.