Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kitchen Organizing ~ Part III

Happy Sunday!!

I bet by now you are wondering, how much organizing is she having to do in her kitchen lol.  Trust me, I have so much storage in my kitchen so there was a lot to do but I am now finished!!  Wow, that feels so good :)

We have a very large lazy susan which I love but haven't tackled it in quiet some time and something decided to leak and it wasn't pretty and I kind of ignored it.  I know.....shame on me but you know the feeling, you get busy and say oh ya, I have to get to that and then you forget and it is a vicious cycle.  Well it is for me lol.  So here is a shot before:

I pulled everything out, scrubbed down everything and then started to put things in containers and placing things back in.  Mind you this took me almost 2 hours to do!!  That tells you how bad it really was.  Now I even have extra room in there :)


Well that's it for me today.  Hmmmmm wonder what bug will bite me next for organizing????  Guess you'll just have to wait and see huh.

Have a fabulous day and happy crafting!!

Today's quote: "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I love your quote for the day. And when you get done organizing at your house you could always come to mine......lol. Your lazy susan looks great especially with all your storage containers.

Granny said...

Love the lazy susan. It looks great. We have a large corner space but there's no lazy susan so anything that goes in there is just lost forever. lol

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

love your storage solutions! absolutely awesome!
big, big difference!
can't wait to see the next project.
do you ever just sit?

★Linda★