Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Sign

The weather is starting to warm up now which is fine with me here in the PNW and it is a nice relief after the weeks blizzard we encountered.  We had some very interesting snow surprises in the morning when we got up.  We both stayed home for 3 days since the roads were very slick with ice.  Here are a few shots of what we encountered.


Just a quick note to post one of my signs that I finished.  I thought I had white fur but didn't so I settled on the black.  I still like it and it pops out the dark burnt red.  This one is going to Carissa :)

Today's quote:  Kindness in words creates confidence; kindness in thinking creates profoundness; kindness in giving creates love.

Linking to:

Punkin Seed Productions
Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Now don't make me drool on my keyboard. LOL Share some of that snow okay?

Granny said...

That snow looks really pretty but please keep it at your house. lol We had a light dusting of snow yesterday but no accumulation.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

WOW, thats a lot of snow! We got a little dusting last night. Just enough to make things pretty, but not a mess. Enjoy your day too!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Oh,my! That's a lot of snow! Glad it wasn't here! We can wait for the next holiday!
Love the saying at the end. Very appropriate!
★Linda★

Connie said...

You got a lot more snow than we did but we had enough to make things dicey on the roads. Those low temperatures were brutal. Cute sign, I like the black around the edge.