Thursday, October 28, 2010

Holiday Candles

Happy Thursday!!

I have been in such a baking mode lately.  Guess I'm gearing up for Christmas lol.  These are some of my all time favorite cookies and so easy.  That is what I'm all about... quick and easy! 


They are called Applesauce Cookies and here is how easy they really are.

1 Pkg of 2 layer spice cake mix
1 C. Raisins
1/2 C. Cooking Oil
1/2 C. Applesauce
1 Egg

Mix all the ingredients today and scoop onto a cookie sheet with a teaspoon.  Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.  Enjoy :)

I was out running my weekly errands on Sunday and saw some candles in the store and thought I could do that and for a lot less so I gave it a shot.  It was really hard to get some good shots of them but maybe you can tell.  They look very pretty in person.  You'll just have to trust me ;)  lol



Well I do have to say something.  Yes I'm going to vent just a little.  I've noticed over the past few days I've lost a few followers.  I guess my posts haven't been exciting enough as I've been dealing with life.  I want to say thank you to all my "faithful" followers who love and accept me for who I am, just me and not someone I'm not.  There... I've said it and I feel better :)

Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Hahaha... glad you feel better now... well I am still around, in there like a dirty shirt...lol

Love your candles, so pretty.

Hope life is getting a bit easier for you lately... if you don't see me just means I am super busy. Hang in there sweetie... hopefully things will get better soon.

Hugs, Deb

Connie said...

Oh boy, when you lose followers it is VERY hard not to take it personally. But Laura do not think it is anything you have done or not done. I don't think that people stop following to intentionally throw mud at you, usally it is just that some people follow so many that they sometimes have to narrow it down so it is more manageable.
The first time I noticed I lost a follower I was devastated. I had to have a talk with myself to determine if I blog because I want lots of followers or if I blog because I find enjoyment in doing it. Yep, you guessed it, I love to blog and if someone reads it and wants to become a follower then that is icing on the cake.

Just keep being yourself and doing what you love, there are many who enjoy stopping by for a visit.

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

I like what you did with the candles. Candles are so versatile and easy to dress up. (I like easy too ;O)
Don't worry about the followers, they come and go.. no biggy. Happens to me often.