Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy Thursday!!

So the past few days haven't been that bad and I think I'm getting used to having the alarm go off so early lol.  I'm just thankful to have a job :)
Today is our 11th year wedding anniversary.  Remember the frame and card I made? 




Well here is a picture of us on our wedding day. Seems like only yesterday. I love this man!!!

I just loved my dress.  I had a friend make just the shell of it and then I did the tuelle, sleeves and all the pearls and sequins myself, along with making my veil and headpiece.  I would say definitely worth every minute.  A day I will treasure forever :)

With this being my first week back to work in 2 months, filling my brain with so much information I don't have much energy to exert when I get home other than sit and unwind so what have I been doing?  Just painting a few things for more cards.  I want to make our Christmas cards this year so I'm trying to see what I want to do.  It is a great way to unwind. 

Can you tell that I'm really wanting coffee right now from this picture?  lmao!!!

I'm really looking forward to the weekend let me tell you.  Larry and I are going out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate our anniversary which will be wonderful as he hasn't had a weekend off in a few weeks.  We are looking forward to it :)

Well that's all for today.  Have a fantastic day and happy crafting :)

xo ~ Laura

5 comments:

Granny said...

Happy Anniversary. The cards look great.

Proper Prim said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you have a great time Saturday.

Isn't it nice how much you appreciate the weekend when you have to work all week.

Have a great day... one more get up for you and then it is playtime.

Hugs, Deb

Georgia Peach said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Larry! And the cards are awesome!

Connie said...

It looks like your crafting time has been severely cut by haveing to work. What will you do?

Happy anniversary.

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful day--even if you do have to work!