Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Favor

Happy Thursday!!

The week is flying by and the weekend is soon approaching again :)  Yay!!  I sure do miss my 4x10 shift working to have 3 full days off :(

So here is just a cute and easy project that I thought I would share.  We are swaying to possibly do these for the wedding favors.  So here is the semi tutorial to do this adoreable favor.

Take any thinner type of material and make a circle of around 8".  I had received this piece which I love as it already has wire around it.  I need to hunt around to see if I can find more so if you've seen them, let me know :)

You can either use your Cricut or cutting machine to cut out this flower shaped design.  All you have to do is score all around the petal's circle.  Once you've scored it, fold it upwards.

Add the little paper holder to put the truffle in, or whatever you choose :)

Pull up the material around the flower and tie a ribbon around it.


Quick and simple and so cute :)

Linked over to The DIY Showoff for Autumn projects.  Some great things over there, check it out :)

Have a great day and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is to cute! How do you come up with all these ideas??? You are the craftiest thing ever!

Gail said...

What a neat idea for "favors". This wedding sure is keeping you busy. My son married five years ago and their wedding kept me busy too and I loved every minute of it.

Have a wonderful day.
Gail

bj said...

This is actually ADORABLE..so so cute. How crafty you are..I wish I could do things like this but....I can't. I sure enjoy seeing all the talented ladies in Blogland, tho.
xo bj