Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So adoreable!!!

Happy Tuesday!!

Well my week continues to just bless me!!  I received in the mail yesterday the frame I won from Jen at the Frame Fanatic.  Let me tell you...... it is so darn cute!!  She does an awesome job and if you don't already follower her, hop on over as she has so many adoreable things!!  I just love it!!

Well I spent most of the day cleaning the house after such a wild and crazy weekend.  Whew, I feel better now.  I'm hoping to get a little more crafting in this week before having to watch 2 of my adorable grandbabies.  Yes, another blessing in my life!!!

What I have started on is a little mini album to show off some the fun and memories I had at my 50th this weekend.  I've enjoyed making them for a giveaway and for others so thought I will treat myself :)

I was reading over at Ashley at Make it - Love it on how to make satin ribbon roses so I took some of the ribbon I received off one of my gifts and tried it.  I love the little burnt edges on it.  You can trim it if you want to but I like it :)  Then I also took some "50" tissue paper and made the other little flower and both of them are now on the front page of my album.  I figured I've got actual pieces from my special weekend.  How fun is that!!


Giveaways I'm following:
Fiona and Twig

Well that's all for now.  I'm going to try to get more done today as the remaining part of the week is going to be go go go!!

Make it a great day!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

How nice that you won that adorable frame!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Great win! And a great mini-scrapbook! I love making my own. Cheaper and turns out as a fab reminder of the event!
Have fun with with those grands!
★Linda★

Gail said...

Happy 50th Birthday! I celebrated my 5oth this year as well. What a beautiful frame you won and a beautiful giveaway you made. I've enjoyed my visit and have become a follower.

Have a wonderful day.

genie said...

What a precious mini scrapbook...I love it....
Hugs,
Genie
buttonsforbaga.blogspot.com