Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Possible Wedding Venue

Happy Thursday!!

Well we've been busy trying to narrow down Carissa's wedding venue and this is top in the running :)   This beautiful farm lays on 5 acres and you have the entire place.  This so fits what they are all about!!

The barn is 125 years old.  The foundation had to be redone in 2006 but all the original wood and accents are all back in their place.

This is the old water tower which is now made into the dressing room for the groom and his groomsmen.  So cute!!

This is the original wine cellar below the original farmhouse where the groom and a few friends can relax before the ceremony and have a drink or smoke a cigar.  It is so cute!! 

A view of the outside grounds.

The front porch.  Just the cutest daybed with the cute heart design.  the flowers were so pretty!!


The side porch.  It had so many cute antiques on it but didn't get all the pictures BUT if we get it, I will and post them.  Just adoreable!!!

The farmhouse where the bride and her party gets full reign to get ready and relax. 

The inside of the barn.



The view from the 2nd story looking down.
Inside the farmhouse where the bride and bridemaids get her ready.  I love the chandelier!!


And what was even more perfect, there was only 1 Saturday available in May 2011.  Yup, the day they want.  Is that a sign???  I'm thinking maybe it is!!

Well stay tuned........ :)

I'm now watching the 2 grandbabies for 4 days and 3 nights while their Mom and Dad are off on a mini vacation/semi work vaca.  Not much crafting is going to get done the rest of this week.  lol

xo ~ Laura

7 comments:

Granny said...

That old barn is indeed perfect for a country wedding. Hope it works out for the happy couple.

Have fun with those grandbabies.

Proper Prim said...

What a perfect spot... I would like to just go there for a vacation.

Have a fun week with the kiddies.

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What a beautiful venue for such an auspicious occasion! It will make beautiful memories!
I got my scrapbook today. It is so awesome! I am going to put my most precious memories in it--my 7 grandkids!
Thank you so much. This is something I will treasure/show off for many years to come!
★Linda★

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

rite said...

Hello,
New follower from New Friend Friday!!! Hope You have a wonderful Friday...

xoxox
Lauren
http://22yroldhousewife.blogspot.com/
Ps I also host a weekly blog hop... so feel free to link up anytime!

Brand797 said...

Oh that place is beautiful, I love it! I want to just go and look around and see it for myself.

Nana's Fun Stuff said...

Granny ~ absolutely perfect and we were so excited yesterday when it was confirmed. She is going to have such precious memories for her wedding. I am having fun with the grandbabies :)

Deb ~ I asked the owner if I could just pitch a tent and live there. She started laughing :)

Linda ~ we can't wait :) I'm SO happy that you got your book. Enjoy it girl!

Lauren ~ welcome to the family :)

Becca ~ oh believe me you could just spend hours. Just precious!