Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mini Albums

Happy Thursday!!!!

I have been a busy girl getting together the gifts for the girls and am little by little getting them done.  These are all going to be customized according to their hobbies that they love or the colors that they really really like.  Be forwarned, the glue isn't dried on these yet so you can see it through the ribbon on some.  Yes I'm impatient :)  lol

Here is what I've gotten done so far.  5 down, 2 more to go.

This one is for her best friend and Maid of Honor.  They were always hanging out and going everywhere together.  They met in 7th grade and still are very close even though they've graduated.  So can you say "girlfriend" theme for this one?  lol She now is living in California but she's right there getting so many things done and wanting Carissa's special day to be perfect.  She's like a daughter to me that's for sure.


This one is for her bridesmaid who loves anything country :)  I had found quiet a bit of embelishments for hers so far and it will be a fun one to finish out.

This one is for her bridesmaid which happens to be her sister.  She just loves pink and of course this one will be an easy one to embelish through out too.  I mean sisters and their bond they have, no problem :)

This bridesmaid is another Jr. High/HS friend who were the best of friends and  hung out a lot also.  A lot of bonfires and being out in the country.  She is the adventurous one who loves to try things at least once.  She's already been skydiving :) 

This bridesmaid is Brandon's sister and she is a junior in H.S. so she is into the girly items like the mall, movies and of course shopping. Can you figure out what the inside of this album will be having in it?  lol

It was fun getting their favorite colors and fun hobbies they like to do so I could personalize each one of them.  The other 2 that I will be finishing is for Brandon's Mom and Stepmom.  I am loving how they are turning out.  Carissa will be writing a special note to each of them on the inside so they can cherish this special event :)

Giveaways I'm entering for today:

Photobucket"

Linky Parties I'm doing today:
Beyond The Picket Fence


Get your craft on Thurs.

So have a wonderful day and happy crafting!

xo ~ Laura

17 comments:

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

They are going to love those! NIce work!

Anonymous said...

How Special! What a neat way to show your talent and love!

I'm following from Spotlight Saturday - Hope you'll come by!

http://www.playthatnow.com

Proper Prim said...

Laura what a sweet thing to do for the girls. I am sure they are going to love them. You do such awesome work.

Have a great day.

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Awwwww, they are going to love these!
★Linda★

Sandy Ang said...

Wow, what a lot of work must have gone into these albums. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

BrendaC said...

I found your blog on boost my blog friday, I am your newest follower. Drop by my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com
Have an awesome weekend!

BrendaC said...

I found your blog on boost my blog friday, I am your newest follower. Drop by my blog at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com
Have an awesome weekend!

Betty Manousos said...

What a nice work! You're so crafty!
Lovely colours!!
Following you from Design it chic blog hop, I'd love if you'd follow me back!

Happy Friday!

B

Betty Manousos said...

Came back to say that I've being having big issues with sign in Google Friend Connect..I'll return when the problem will be fixed.
Thanks.

Organic Girl said...

I found your blog this friday!! Happy Friday Follow Organic Girl andTodays Diva

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

HI there just stopping by from the Boost my blog Friday stop by and say Hi and tell me why your smiling this Friday. Very cute albums, I LOVE them
http://mom2fourandmore.blogspot.com/

Photography said...

Lovely work! Came visiting via boost our blog Friday :-)

AJsArts said...

Great work!
I am your newest follower from Boost my Blog Friday. I would love if you followed me back: http://ajsarts.blogspot.com

Thank you,
Amanda :)

Truthful Mommy said...

Love it. They are adorable! I am your newest follower. Hope you can return the favor.
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com

Emma B. said...

Found your blog through Boost My Blog Friday and am a new follower!

http://cheapskate4life.blogspot.com

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

Newest follower from Boost My Blog Friday.

Those are amazing. If you have any extras...*hint hint*

;D

so kikay said...

I'm your newest follower =)

Hope you can follow too

http://sokikay.blogspot.com