Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary........

Howdy!!  I think sometimes being off work I am actually more busy than when I'm working lol.  It is probably because my plans can change in a heart beat to accomodate everyone elses since I am flexible lol.

I've been working on projects and my hubby surprised me for our 13th wedding anniversary.  Well it isn't until Sunday so I got it a few days early but that's OK with me :)  Look at what I got!!!  So so excited!!!!

 
I've been working on the spare bedroom still within the beach theme and here is one of the things I've done with the blue starfish.  Loving the mixture of the colors :)

 
I found this over at East Coast Creative Blog and love some of the ideas she's done with pallets.  Think I may have to try a few of these :)


Well that is it for me tonight, need to settle down and relax or I'll be up thinking crafting all night lol.  Have a wonderful weekend!!
 
Happy crafting!!
Laura

1 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

woohoo! happy early anniversary! Great gifts!

gail