Friday, August 31, 2012

Adoreable diaper cakes

Howdy!!  I hope that all of you are having a wonderful start to your 3 day weekend.  We are just staying home this weekend and taking it easy.  It will give me a little time to hopefully get some outside painting done on the decks lol.  We'll see how the weather cooperates.

I've been just cruising around doing all kinds of different projects and enjoying myself.  Here are two diaper projects I made that will be centerpieces for Carissa's babyshower next month.  I've never done these kinds but think they turned out adoreable!!  The theme is "outdoor" so think these fit quiet nicely.  What do you think?
 
I have all kinds of hidden treasures throughout these pieces so she's going to have to go through the wheels and everything to find them.  This is his first bear that is included on this 4x4 :)

 
His little back supporter??  Yes a bottle brush lol.  What you can't see is what he's sitting on and that is a nipple holder for the dishwasher.  See I told you I had lots of treasures hahaha.

 
This is the motorcycle and check out the wheels, they have spokes made of yarn!!  Too cute huh :)

 
The side shot of the 4x4.  Yes even the wheel hubs are stuffed with fun stuff.  These are actually little socks that are around extra diapers.



Well I hope you've enjoyed the little diaper centerpieces and stay tuned for more fun projects :)  Have a great weekend!
 
xo ~ Laura

1 comments:

Proper Prim said...

Laura... how did I miss these.

They are absolutely adorable. You are one talented lady.

I think this should be your next job... selling your talents.

I am sure they are going to be a big hit.

Hugs,
Deb