Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I've so missed doing my posts on what I've been accomplishing this past year but guess this was a time where I had to go through many things to grow as a person.  A lot of personal issues and struggles with family and some very close friends this past year and at times I sit and wonder when it will stop.  I have found that to be the wrong way to approach things lol.  Life will continue to happen but it is all how you handle it that is important.  So with that being said, I'm ready to learn from what I've had to deal with in 2011 and am focusing on even the smallest things in 2012!!

I will be focusing on doing more what I love and that is my crafting and concentrating on my family.  I am working towards refining my skills and creating new and exciting items as my passion is to start my own business :)  So there is no better time to start right?  :)

My New Year's wish to all of you in 2012 is love, health and happiness!  Have a wonderful New Years eve and enjoy and be safe!

Hugs,
Laura

2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Laura! I'm hoping 2012 is your best year ever!
Happy New Year !!!
gail

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

I think this is my first visit to your blog, please stop by my blog and say hello and follow at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

There is also an option to subscribe to my blog via email to be notified of new posts as well!!

Have a blessed day! :0)