Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Outdoor decorating

Happy Thursday!!

What a beautiful weather week this has been so far so I decided to start putting out some of my Fall decor outside.  I'm not done by any means but at least I've started it lol. 

During the week when I got home, I was able to sit down and little by little paint more decor for some cards.  It is so easy and relaxing and love how they come out.  I can't wait to get some more cards done as we've got birthday's coming up really soon so have to get them done :)

We also had 2 little, and I do mean little visitor's the other night.  I opened the back door to let the dogs out and there were these 2 little critters just waiting for me lol.  They look much bigger in the picture but they were both only a little over 1/2"!


Well I hope that you are having a wonderful week and happy crafting!!

xo ~ Laura

4 comments:

Gail said...

Your fall decor is looking good! The weather here has been absolutely beautiful as well.

Enjoy your day.
Gail

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Lovin' the fall decor! I just love bales of hay.

Proper Prim said...

Love the fall decorating Laura... I love what you did to the pumpkin... we need a close up pic of that one please.

Hope things are calming down a bit for you, glad to see you are getting some crafting time in.

Hugs, Deb

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

you just can't sit still, can ya?
you did good, sister!
★Linda★